#1 Advertising is NOT About You!
- Inspire customers to want to improve their current state.
- Show them how they can easily achieve a better state.
- Offer options that they can choose from to improve their current state.
When people have choices they feel in control. When people feel in control, they take action – and in this case, action means you are selling.
How to inspire the purchase:
- Boost your social media posts
- Promote your uniqueness
- Find a local event to participate in and promote it
- Use testimonials
- Don't underestimate the power of a video
- Advertise specials on holidays
#2 The Partnership Mentality
The value of business partners:
- Partner with businesses near and far, to sell for you in exchange for commission
- Promote your partners in store and on social media (flattery will get you everywhere)
Customer partnership through engagement:
- Honesty creates trust and trust empowers people to buy
- Make your buying process convenient, easy, and simple
- Consider your community impact and help your customers be involved
- To delight your customer, you must know your customer
- Increase convenience through mobile links to:
- A map and directions to your location
- Partner vendors they might want to engage with
- Local events at the time of their booking
#3 The Last Call!!
'Sales' that generate sales:
- 3 words… “Limited Time Offer!” This creates a sense of urgency because of FOMO (fear of missing out) and who wants that?
- Tiered pricing can be a very subtle yet effective way to up-sell
- BOGO, holiday promotions, early payment discounts, loyalty discounts, and coupons!
- Consider giveaways (who doesn’t love free stuff?)
- Offer new products or seasonal products
- Have a game plan – create a promotional calendar for events throughout the year
We believe in solutions. We believe in family.
We'd love to get to know you better.